Snowboarding is an adventurous sport and hobby for many people. If you are a mountain lover, then you must try skiing or snowboarding. Sliding over the mountains requires skills and a lot of practice. You have to spend enough time learning and enjoying it.
But before you go snowboarding, you must wear warm, comfortable, and waterproof clothes. You require a pair of the best men’s snowboarding pants. Before buying any pants, you must consider their buying guide to choose the best one. Let us discuss some of the best snowboarding pants for men.
Best Men’s Snowboard Pants – Our Top Picks
1. Volcom Tight-Fit Men’s Klocker Snowboard Pant
The Klocker model by Volcom is the perfect combination of tight-fitting and a stretch shell. It provides maximum flexibility and rideability. The 2-Layer outer is made with high-level waterproof material. You regret it if you miss considering this item.
Your performance will enhance once you wear it. Volcom is one of the best brands which provides high-quality waterproof, comfortable, and perfect-fitting snowboarding pants for men. Consider its features in detail.
- These pants are made up of non-fluorinated DWR and V-Science Stretch Oxford Repreve.
- The imported material makes it the best clothing for snowboarding.
- Wash these pants by hand only. Machine wash can damage the fibers, and it will be of no use to you.
- It is waterproof and breathable with a rating of 15,000mm / 15,000gm².
- When it comes to fitting, it is tight and comfortable.
- The zipper in these pants is available with a jacket interface.
- You will also get features like a lace hook and boot gaiter.
- The ticket ring is a prominent feature in these pants.
2. Amazon Essentials Men’s Waterproof and Insulated Bib-Style Snowboard Pants
This item belongs to an Amazon brand. These bib-style pants are well-insulated, lined, ventilated, and water-resistant. There is a full-length snap and zipper closure in the center of the pants.
Anyone can afford such comfortable and high-quality clothing for snowboarding. Men can rely on this Amazon brand to get the best pants material. Check out its other detailed features.
- These pants are made up of 100% nylon.
- This imported pant is available with snap and zipper closure.
- You can wash these pants in your washing machine safely.
- These bib-style pants are water-resistant, insulated, and well-lined.
- It comes with a full-length snap and zipper closure.
- It includes features like boot hook attachment, gaiters, elastic adjustable suspenders, and D-ring gear attachment at the front.
- You will also get leg zippers along with gussets, two front zip pockets, and upper side stretch knit.
- You can share feedback with the company for improvement in the product.
3. Satankud Men’s Waterproof Snowboarding Pants
Satankud is a perfect brand for manufacturing snowboarding pants for men. When it comes to quality, no other brand can beat it. The pants involve features like comfortable fitting, insulation, ventilation, and water resistance. Your body will stay warm and dry even if you go for a long ride. Do not forget to explore its other features.
- It is made with an imported shell fabric, which contains 8% spandex and 92% polyester.
- It is weatherproof, waterproof, no pilling, abrasion-resistant, insulated, and quick-dry pants.
- These pants are warm and comfortable because of the soft granule fleece inner lining.
- The leg design involves a zipper in the bottom to manage the length of the pants in boots. In this way, you can avoid snow inside your pants while skiing or hiking.
- The waist is easy to stretch or adjust by using a belt for proper fitting.
- There are four large zipper pockets to keep all your necessary items.
- The quick-dry feature will dry your wet pants in 10 to 12 minutes.
- These pants look stylish and will enhance your personality.
- You can do other activities while wearing these pants like cycling, fishing, camping, skiing, traveling, hiking, etc.
4. Benboy Men’s Snowboarding and Hiking Snow Pants
If you are searching for stylish and comfortable snowboarding pants, BenBoy is the perfect brand for you. There is no compromise with the quality of these pants by the manufacturers. If you are buying this product, then you are making the best investment.
Without wasting your time, you should check out its features.
- These pants are available with zipper closure.
- The fabric of these pants is a combination of 8% spandex and 92% polyester.
- It is weatherproof, waterproof, comfortable, warm, and abrasion-resistant.
- You can use multiple zipper pockets to keep things like your smartphone, credit/debit cards, keys, etc.
- These slim-fit pants are available with an adjustable waistband and an attached belt.
- The patchwork knees on the pants are wear-resistant and sturdy.
- Due to the fleece lining, it is water-repellent and windproof.
- Your body will stay warm and dry in cold weather.
- You will look stylish in these snow pants.
- While wearing these pants, you can do things like skiing, snowboarding, hiking, camping, etc.
- Contact the customer care team if you want to share feedback or ask any queries about the product.
5. M-Tac Men’s Softshell Cargo Snowboarding Pants
If you want to buy the best Men’s snowboard pants, you must invest your money in M-Tac’s softshell cargo snowboarding pants. The waterproof and windproof material will keep you dry and warm.
When you wear them, your body will be free enough to make any movement with ease. Before you confirm any pants, make sure that you check out its detailed features carefully.
- These pants are made up of synthetic material, which is available with zipper closure.
- You can wash these men’s pants in your washing machine.
- Due to fleece lining, you can wear these insulated pants in cold weather.
- There are three protective layers in these pants, i.e., a water-resistant outer layer, a middle insulating layer, and an inner soft fleece layer.
- It is a lightweight product that helps you to move freely.
- It is a multipurpose cargo pant for men with soft fleece lining. You can use them while hunting, ice fishing, hiking, etc.
- There is no need to wear anything else under these pants. It comes with various layers or gear.
- It is relatively compact, and it can take less space like cargo than other regular options.
- These pants are available with six pockets, in which you can keep all the necessary things.
- The material is water-resistant and windproof. It fits well and will let you move comfortably. If you want to prevent drafts, then you can also wear pants higher than your waist.
Before you buy any men’s snowboarding pants, make sure that you consider all the following factors. Snowboarding is an adventurous sport, and you need to be careful while doing this activity. Your clothing and equipment play a crucial role in performing better. These factors will help you choose the best pants for snowboarding and other similar activities.
While snowboarding, you can perform well only when your body is warm and dry. The pants must be waterproof to avoid getting wet and feeling cold. If you get wet in the snow, it will be dangerous for your health.
There are chances of severe accidents because your legs may numb due to wet and icy cold pants. Consider Gore-Tex cloth material which is perfect for snowboarding as it can keep your body away from moisture.
You can buy shell-type design pants for snowboarding. Insulation is necessary to keep your body warm. You will not feel cold whenever you ride in the snow. In this way, your body will not numb, and you will perform better.
When it comes to insulation, people make the mistake of buying bulky pants with multiple layers. It is not a good idea because it will be challenging to ride by carrying too much weight.
You must buy pants in a better style. Look stylish whenever you ride on snow. There will be many admirers who will learn how to snowboard like you. There are types of styles, i.e., regular and attached bib pants.
If we talk about regular pants, they look like normal ones with two pockets and one zipper in the middle. On the other hand, the bib pants are available with extra pockets and attached shoulder straps. It is easy to carry equipment and other necessary items for a long ride.
Every person has a different preference when it comes to fitting. But make sure that the pants must fit comfortably. It must be flexible enough that you can move freely. Many people prefer to wear slim-fit pants instead of baggy ones because they will not get stuck anywhere.
You must check the length and size before you buy any pants. Give it a try and see whether it fits perfectly on your body. If you purchase long pants, then they may get torn, or it affects your performance.
The design of the pants must allow proper airflow. It will help your body to breathe and control your body temperature. Wherever you go on a long snowboarding ride, you may feel hot.
Check the zipper on the inner or outer leg region to take care of the ventilation. Whenever you feel hot, you can open the zipper and control your body temperature. If your body is too hot and outside, it is too cold, then it can be dangerous for your health. You will be warm enough that you do not feel cold, but it is not okay if your body is too hot.
Again, this feature is a personal preference for everyone. Whenever you buy pants, check the number of pockets. These pockets are available in different styles like cargo or regular ones. If you have more pockets, you can keep more stuff. You should also check the pocket depth to ensure that you can carry anything deep in your pockets.
If possible, you can give an order to make a personalized pants design. You can add buckles, loops, zippers, and many more. You can also get the desired readymade pants through stores. In the end, the decision is yours, and you can pick any pants that you like the most. It is better to explore various options before finalizing any pants.
It is necessary to buy the best snowboarding pants for men to make your ride comfortable. Pick any of the mentioned products and start preparing with all your equipment to snowboard. It is the time to do something exciting and do what you love. Invest your money in insulated, comfortable, flexible, and waterproof snow pants.
You will get plenty of brand options, but you must choose the best one as per your preference. Take your time to decide what is best for you. In the end, you only know what to buy because you cannot compromise with your performance. So, wear your pants and go snowboarding with your friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Possible to Snowboard in Jeans?
Yes, you can wear jeans, but it is not a good option. It will not keep you dry and warm. There is no insulation in your denim. It is necessary to avoid wearing jeans while snowboarding. If you are an experienced person, then jeans will not be your choice.
Can I Wear Ski Pants for Snowboarding?
Yes, you can wear your ski pants for snowboarding. There is a minor difference between the two, i.e., brand. Undoubtedly, you will stay warm and dry during the ride.
Are Bib Pants Better Than the Regular Ones?
There is nothing like that. It is a personal preference for every person who loves to snowboard. You can choose anyone between bib-style or regular pants. The bib pants are available with better support due to shoulder straps and more pockets than regular ones.
Why are Snow Pants Necessary for Snowboarding?
When you snowboard, your body needs to be warm, dry, and comfortable. The snow pants are made with flexible, waterproof, well-ventilated, and insulated material. When you wear snow pants, you will not experience any discomfort while riding.
Take a look at these men’s snowboard pants from Amazon also:
- Full Powder Protection | Chest-high bib style keeps the fluffy stuff from sending a chill down your spine.
- Intuitive Oxford Membrane | Made for the deepest days, the biggest lines, and the heaviest of storms, these bibs feature a 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane that can handle any conditions on the...
- Built-In Ventilation | Inner and outer thigh vents will have you wondering who kicked on the air conditioning for sunny, spring ski days.
- Burly Design | 100% Polyester face fabric with 1000D reinforced cuffs and knee patches means you can yard sale all you want, these ski pants will keep kicking.
- Storage Space | 6 pockets (2 hand, 1 rear, 1 thigh, 1 kangaroo, and 1 button stow) let you stash all of your on-mountain essentials, including pocket pizza, without overstuffing.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] is waterproof and breathable for outstanding weather protection; Fully taped seams seal out foul weather
- Living Lining mapped with taffeta and mesh regulates body temperature, adapting to ups and downs of your activity; Mesh-lined Test-I-Cool venting for breathability
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets; Zippered cargo pockets for storage; Pocket key clip
- Snap closure, expandable cuffs
- DC Code Snow Pants Mens Grey S
- Warm in winter: BS-2020 Anti-static Fleece Lining is made of granular fleece and provides excellent comfort. The surface is made of insulating softshell fabric to lock the internal temperature.
- Multifunctions: Soft & durable surface layer, with excellent waterproof and windproof function, can effectively block wind and snow, and keep it comfortable and dry during exercise. It also has...
- Features: Add zippers on the Bottom of legs—to avoid snow and wind go inside the pants during hiking, skiing, fishing… Zippers design to back up the pants to boots. Thigh mesh zippers can do heat...
- The design-The classic version with two-color stitching can make the overall look more self-cultivating and less bulky. An adjustable stretchy waist allows the body to wear-in comfortably.
- zipper pockets show large capacity & reasonable distribution of storage locations. Three-dimensional knees design allows legs to move freely. 5 All occations accept: Men’s Winter Outdoor Pants are...
- An adjustable waistband with Velcro waist tabs provide lasting comfort, and inner thigh mesh provides superior ventilation
- Interior boot gaiters and ankle gussets with zippers ensure additional protection from the elements, and it’s finished with waterproof zip pockets for safeguarding essentials
- Insulation is enhanced with exclusive O-Protect DWR, and the YKK waterproof zipper keeps moisture outside
- An adjustable waistband with elastic and Velcro tabs ensures an ideal fit, and interior boot gaiters and ankle gussets help repel snow so you stay warm and dry
- SPYDER: The Men’s Dare Gore-Tex Pant is made for the best adventures during the worst of winter. With 40 grams of insulation, you will be warm on and off the slopes this season.
- DESIGN: Designed with the precision you’d expect from Spyder, the Dare Pant has removable, adjustable suspenders that are made to match the color options of Black, Ebony, or Volcano. It is available...
- FEATURES: The Dare has a thigh ventilation system with YKK AquaGuard zippers and secure zippered hand and thigh pockets. The details are endless; including articulated knees and an adjustable waist...
- MATERIAL: These pants have a gore-tex laminate and stretch nylon material to stay dry and comfortable on the slopes. They are fully seam taped with PFCec free durable waterproofing to keep dry. The 40...
- BEST USE: The Men’s Dare Pants have everything you need for all of your winter adventures in and out of the snow.
- 85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment (keeps you warm at temperatures from -20° to +35°)
- Adjustable comfort suspenders for the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion
- 600 Denier Ballistic are used to reinforce the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
- Boot Zippers for easy on and off, along with convenient O-ring for keys/gloves/lift tickets
- Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and moisture out
- Utility pocket on leg provides essential storage for all-day park shreds
- Cordura fabric at saddle and knee panels provides higher resistance to abrasion
- TruDri fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion all-way stretch fabric offers full range of mobility
- Tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset reduces snag and adds cooling